- Constitutional and civil rights cases seeking to remedy large scale systemic rights violations.
- Class actions in civil rights, employment, antitrust and consumer protection.
- Workplace disputes in cases of discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, non-competition agreements and wage and hour enforcement.
- Lawyer-to-lawyer assistance in matters including attorneys’ fees and partnership structures.
- Commercial litigation in areas including antitrust, unfair competition, contracts, construction, trade secrets and partnership disputes.
- Appellate practice with a unique blend of trial and appeal experience.
- Alternative dispute resolution (ADR) both as providers of neutral services and as advocates representing clients through ADR processes.