RBGG is pleased to announce partners Michael Bien, Jeff Bornstein, Ernie Galvan, Gay Grunfeld and Sandy Rosen were once again selected by their peers for inclusion in the 23nd Edition of The Best Lawyers in America for 2017.
- Sandy Rosen was selected in the area of Appellate Practice
- Ernie Galvan, was selected for Appellate Practice and Civil Rights Law
- Jeff Bornstein, was selected for Criminal Defense – White Collar
- Michael Bien was selected for Commercial Litigation
- Gay Grunfeld was selected for Employment Law
According to the Best Lawyers website: “Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. For more than three decades, Best Lawyers lists have earned the respect of the profession, the media, and the public, as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals anywhere. Our lists of outstanding attorneys are compiled by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which tens of thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers.”