RBGG is pleased to announce partners Michael Bien, Jeff Bornstein, Ernie Galvan, Gay Grunfeld and Sandy Rosen have been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2020.
- Sanford Jay Rosen was selected in the area of Appellate Practice
- Ernest Galvan, was selected for Appellate Practice and Civil Rights Law
- Jeffrey Bornstein, was selected for Criminal Defense – White Collar
- Michael Bien was selected for Commercial Litigation
- Gay Grunfeld was selected for Employment Law
According to the Best Lawyers website: “Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer review evaluation. Over 83,000 leading attorneys globally are eligible to vote, and we have received more than 13 million votes to date on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas around the world. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers ‘the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.’”